Friday 23 October 2009

Kissed by and Angel and given an Award!


I was sent this award from Kissed by an Angel
It is so nice to think all the ramblings I do sitting in front of my little screen in my kitchen is, not only being read by someone else, that someone would take the time to read it at all, but they would actually think it was worthy of an award.
I was fortunate to receive the same award earlier this week, from the lovely Mami too!
I am humbled that two people would want to send me something so special, thank you Ladies, it is very much appreciated.

and so.......

I would like to share this award, and please forgive me if I change it slightly and say, if you want to send it to as many, or as few people it's entirely up to you. I'm sending it to you because I really enjoy your blog:

Troc, Broc and Recup
Rose Tea Cottage
Sarah Jane Down the Lane
Daisy Darling
Home is Where the Heart is

I don't mind if you don't want to put the award on your post or not.
I don't mind if you don't want to forward it or not.
I just want you to know I really enjoy your lovely blog.
Thanks,
Wx

8 comments:

  1. Thanks so much. What a lovely award!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the background musig on yor blog/
    and i'd like to know the tutle..'perhaps..perhaps..' Maybe 'perhaps'??
    Pls tell me the title.I am wondering//

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wendy, Wendy of the house! Thanks a load! I do LOVE Anta you are quite right, and I am really thrilled that you gave me an award, I love your blog too, so the feeling is mutual!

    Have a brilliant weekend!

    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations, Well deserved, I have only recently discovered your blog and have been enjoying it. Love your candle cups X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations!
    You deserve the awards!
    Love reading your blog!

    Lots of Love

    Kelly xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello, I have found your blog from reading the lovely Kelly's and it is wonderful!! I am off to visit your little shop now.
    Warm Wishes,
    Cally.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love what you're doing!

    Did you vote for me today?! It's really close and I could use your help. There's only a couple of hours left to vote. Thanks! xo xo

    http://contests.apartmenttherapy.com/2009/color/main/faceoff/56

    ReplyDelete
  8. Darling congratulations on all the awards you have received, you truly deserve them all. Luv, I will humbly accept and will proudly display this award on my blog. Thank you for thinking of me, much appreciated.

    Love & Hugs
    Duchess

    ReplyDelete