Monday 1 June 2009

You are never fully dressed..........














Liquorice Allsorts, 6 - 8 cup
SOLD


Pink with flowers, 8 - 10 cup
£ 10

Cornish Ware Stripes 4 - 6 cup
£ 10



They say you are never fully dressed without a hat.

I agree.

However, I also think your tea pot is never fully dressed without a cosy!

These are beautiful hand knitted tea cosies.




This is a lovely beige hand knitted tea cosy with very sweet lemon and pink flowers, 4 - 6 cup.

£ 10









Cutest little 2 cup, bright cheery lemon with the sweetest, colourful flowers on top.

£ 8


These are fabulous gifts and really brighten up the tea table.


Please note; these tea pots are not included in the price. What would I use for my afternoon tea?

5 comments:

  1. I've never learned to knit, my mom can crochet but I don't do that either. I can do most anything else. The teapot cozies are beautiful. How much in US dollars? I really need to learn this stuff! Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Vicky,
    Lovely to hear from you again!
    I also struggle with knitting, I am at present learning to knit, however my skills are not up to knitting these beautiful tea cosies - YET!!!
    I have some ladies who knit for me - this is a new addition to the wendy-house, so far I have done everything else myself.
    I think this standard of knitting is a real skill.
    I will find out about dollar prices and cost of postage to the states.
    Hope you have a lovely day.
    Take care,
    Wx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Vicky
    I hope this note finds you well.
    I have this morning looked into what my prices are in USD:

    £ 8.00 - $ 13.12
    £ 10.00 - $ 16.40
    £ 12.50 - $ 20.50

    I'm not sure what the postage cost would be, but I'm happy to look into it for you :)
    Take care
    Wx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute blog. Your allsorts tea cosy is absolutely charming!

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a peek at our cute Cornishware knits, which will be available soon!

    http://www.flickr.com/photos/cornishware/3637676687/in/set-72157618959512100/

    ReplyDelete